By joining MRORCA as a member you will;
- Serve to help secure federal, state and local council land for future off road cycling use.
- Help build and maintain all aspects of mountain bike trails, from downhill, enduro and cross country to easy riding trails suitable for the whole family.
- Enable regular supervised club rides, open to members and visitors.
- Purchase tools to help maintain and build the trails you ride, and be proud to show visiting and new riders.
- Enable MRORCA committee members, who you will vote in, to represent you at trails and funding application seminars to assist in building our asset base.
- Provide a club website, that, will allow members and visitors alike to communicate and be kept informed of all things related to the club.
- Allow us to buy in to technology that will allow us to do business and communicate to all our members as news happens.
- Ensure that Margaret River and surrounding districts will be able to preserve large areas of natural bushlands, that will remain un-developed and free from logging due to the recreational, social and monetary benefits derived from them by not only the local community but the mountain bike community at large.